Additional Legal Services
MASIS has recently established a commercial relationship with a trusted and long standing law firm located in the Northwest of England.
Wherever they can the law firm has promised fixed and cap fees, direct lawyer/solicitor contact and transparent communication.
The legal services now available are as follows:
PRIVATE CLIENT (including advice for the elderly)
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preserving the home
- Planning for long-term care at home or within residential or nursing accommodation.
Legal services available with all types of property sales and purchases, including residential and commercial transactions. These include:
- Landlord and Tenancy issues.
- Transfers of equity.
- Right to buy.
- Timeshare issues.
Running a business can be very demanding. Legal expertise is available to make your business more productive, more protected and whenever possible to increase its value for you and your employees. Help can be obtained with the following
- Setting up your business and putting the right agreements in place.
- Commercial contracts, including terms and conditions.
- Protecting the Intellectual Property belonging to your business.
- Debt recovery.
- Employment, Discrimination and Human Resources
For further assistance please complete the contact form displayed below giving brief details of your requirements and upon receipt these will be forwarded to the appropriate lawyer or solicitor to action.